The year starts strong with new releases
- Vidvox has redesigned their website and premiers their “Starving Artist Discount”. Do a bit of work for Vidvox and you’ll get $150 off.
- Vade and Bangnoise announces VVFFGL, an open source Cocoa framework for FFGL 1.5 plugins, commissioned by Vidvox.
- The Syphon team (Vade and Bangnoise) announces Syphon for Max 6 updated to r2, now with Jitter implicit context support, & bug fixes.
- CoGe has a 1.2.1 update with better font handling, text files and bug fixes.
- Millumin adds layer warping and Audio routing.