Typographic film festival
Typophile is calling for entries to the 5th edition of their film festival. The deadline is March 31.
“The film festival is wide open to anything relevant to typography, design history, and/or type design.
It can be educational, experimental, inspiring or humorous.
Examples include (but are not limited to):
– Film Titling
– Promotional pieces showcasing a typeface
– Motion Picture Studio work
– Studio reels showing a strength in typography or motion type
– Experimental or animated fonts
– Short stories or animations
– Client work
– Student work”